The Pioneer ProDJ-RC2 is an ATA flight case designed to contain and protect any DJM and CDJ Kit moving between gigs. It Safely houses 2x CDJ and 1 DJM and affords additional space for cables and accessories.
It features a silver exterior aluminium frame and bevelled foam interior to keep your system securely in place and safe from damage. You can use your system without removing it from the case, due to the case’s access provision. Four bottom rubber feet elevate the case and keep it securely planted, while built-in roller wheels allow easy transport without having to carry the case everywhere. Heavy Duty ball corners guard the case edges against damage and offers a round corner that won’t puncture or punch other devices.
– Convenient cable and CD access to allow you to perform without removing your device.
– Recessed handle and latches
– Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
– Bottom Rubber Feet
– Roller Wheels for easy transport
– Velcro Removable Padding (DJM Compartment)
– 880mm (L) x 500mm (W) x 250mm (H)
CDJ Compartments : 220mm (W) x 290mm[From Padding) (D) x 80mm (H)
DJM Compartment: 260mm-320mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 80mm (H)