For even more demanding applications the Panasonic XX High Capacity range is perfect. They provide a massive 2500mAH capacity (AA-size), can be recharged 500 times and will retain up to 85% of their capacity after a year in storage. They can also be used in sub-zero temperatures (-20°C) without issue. The high capacity allows you to take up to 5x more pictures with your digital camera. These batteries are pre-charged with photovoltaic generation.
Made in Japan
Panasonic Eneloop is designed, manufactured, and tested in Japan to rigorous quality-control standards. No matter where you are in the world, expect supreme Japanese craftsmanship with every battery.
- Shipped charged and ready to use
- Take 5x digital pictures*4
- Superior performance at 0 ℃ and works in temperatures as low as -20 ℃*5
- Reuse and recharge up to 500 times*6
- *1 Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.
- *2 Comparison made with comparable standard alkaline battery. One flash every two seconds for twenty flashes, pausing for 10 minutes (25 ℃, flash power at 1 Hz).
- *3 As part of our participation in the Green Certificate system, we use solar power to charge Eneloop batteries prior to sale.
- *4 Digital camera shots in comparison with alkaline battery. Temperature 25 ℃/77 °F, flash once every three shots/every 20 seconds, LCD on at all times. Results may vary depending on the camera and conditions.
- *5 Operation time is shorter than that at room temperature regardless of the appliance used.
- *6 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (18.104.22.168). Varies according to conditions of use. 150 times based on the testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2017 (22.214.171.124).