This range of Panasonic Eneloop batteries has numerous advantages over regular rechargeables. Key characteristics include low self-discharge, they are pre-charged so can be used right out of the packet, and can be recharged up to 1800 times. After 5 years of storage, they will retain up to 70% of their capacity once fully charged. A far more environmentally friendly option than churning through dozens of alkalines.
Made in Japan
Panasonic Eneloop is designed, manufactured, and tested in Japan to rigorous quality-control standards.
No matter where you are in the world, expect supreme Japanese craftsmanship with every battery.
- Shipped charged and ready to use
- Superior performance at 0 ℃ and works in temperatures as low as -20 ℃*5
- Takes more digital camera shots than conventional alkaline batteries
- Purchase price offset by extra-long lifespan and reusability
- Switching to Eneloop reduces wastage and your impact on the environment
- Recharge any time at any stage of depletion without worrying about memory effect
- A wide range of chargers available for fast battery replenishment
- *1 Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (18.104.22.168). Varies according to conditions of use.
- *2 IEC 61951-2 2017 (22.214.171.124).
- *3 Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.
- *4 As part of our participation in the Green Certificate system, we use solar power to charge eneloop batteries prior to sale.
- *5 Operation time will be shorter than that at room temperature. Operating time varies according to equipment.